MPINarada integrated battery cabinet solution offers a turn-key battery and battery cabinet option for UPS battery backup.
Cabinet solutions are available in both size and color to match most UPS system manufacturers.
Cabinet solutions can be equipped with an optional circuit breaker for either external or internal disconnect access, fusing, optional levelers, casters, hinged doors or system overcurrent protection.
Cabinet solutions can be integrated with the BatteryInformer® providing battery state of health remote monitoring and battery warranty management.
• NARADA HRL Series batteries
• Removable front, side and back panels for battery access
• Electrostatic baked epoxy powder coat for superior durability and resistance to corrosion and scratches
• Standard Color (off-white) Custom Colors Available
• Manufactured under certified compliance to: ISO9001:2000 and ISO14001
• Forklift accessible
• Overcurrent Protection Breaker / Fuse
• Vented and meets NEMA 1 Standard
• Factory prewired and ready for installation
• Integrated thermal management
• Latched and locking front panel
• UL Listed 1778 and UL 924
• Hi-Pot tested prior to shipment
• MTW 600V, 105°C Flexible cable
• Seismic certified to CBC2013 & IBC2012 utilizing importance factor 1.5 & worst case seismic coefficients of Ss=3.370 and S1=1.389 given by USGS
• Uninterruptible Power Supply (UPS) Systems
• Central Office
• Data Centers
• Emergency Lighting
The Narada Telecom Pure Lead range of VRLA batteries are well suited to provide battery backup in outdoor application long duration or outside plant application.
The Narada High Temperature Front Access VRLA batteries provide superior battery life in applications with a nominal operating temperature of 35°C.
Narada HELiION™ NPFC series 48V LFP battery modules are ideally suited for telecom base station, OSP, and renewable energy applications.
The Narada Reserve Power of VRLA batteries are well suited to provide battery backup to any application long duration or outside plant application. The Reserve Power GFM /NDx/ FM & TT series batteries are available in top and front terminal designs.
EOS – Series 2V Valve Regulated Lead Acid batteries feature the latest advancement in plate and battery technology offering exceptional service life, low self-discharge, high cycling capabilities and low float charge current characteristics.
At 26" wide, the NTR4X – Series Rack allows for up to 6 Strings (at 48v) in same footprint of any 23" relay rack. Providing up to 1,200 Ah in only 4.3 sq ft. It is the smallest footprint of any NEBS Rated rack in the U.S. Unlike other equipment racks, the NTR4X - Series Rack is completely accessible from the front