The Narada Reserve Power CXL Series Extreme Life High Temperature Alloy VRLA batteries are Specifically designed to meet the environmental
performance requirements of any Broadband Cable and outside plant application.
All Narada CXL series batteries use optimized plate technology and a patented post design, and catalyst vent offering exceptional service life.
• Flame Retardant ABS Cover and Container, UL94 V-0,
• Patented copper alloy terminal design
• Epoxy TPS design for high reliability post seal
• Continuous Cast Punch Pure Lead Plate (CCPP) Technology
• Shelf Life twelve months (25°C/77°F)
• Initial capacity at 100%
• Low pressure one-way Catalyst flame arresting valve(s)
• Absorbent Glass Mat (AGM) Sealed Technology,
Recombination efficiency of 99.9%
Compliance and Safety:
• ISO 9001 and ISO 14001 certified production facilities
• UL Recognized Component 924, for use in or width listed
UL1778, UL1989 and UL924 systems
• IEC60896-21/22 / BS6290 part 4
• Compliant NEBS Version 4, Level 3 2012, Telcordia SR-3580,
Issue 5, June 2012, Level 3
o Telcordia GR-1089-CORE, Issue 6
o Telcordia GR-63-CORE, Issue 4
o Telcordia GR-3108-4.2 Class 3
• Compliant to SR-4228 & VZ.TPR.9802
• Manufactured under system ISO9001(TUV)
• Battery installation compliant with: EN 50272-2 or local
• NEBS Earthquake Risk Seismic Zone 4 Compliant
• Exceeds 1997 UBC Zone 4 Seismic requirements for at or
below grade installations
• Exceeds 2007 IBC requirements for 125% g level
• Classified as Nonspillable UN 2800 and meet the Nonspillable
criteria listed in DOT-CFR Title 49, 171-189 (d) (3) (i) and (ii)
and exempt from CFR 49, Subchapter C requirements
• Meets transportation conditions of IMDG exemption 238,
IATA/ICAO Special Provision A67 (Not Restricted)
The Narada Telecom Pure Lead range of VRLA batteries are well suited to provide battery backup in outdoor application long duration or outside plant application.
The Narada High Temperature Front Access VRLA batteries provide superior battery life in applications with a nominal operating temperature of 35°C.
Narada HELiION™ NPFC series 48V LFP battery modules are ideally suited for telecom base station, OSP, and renewable energy applications.
The Narada Reserve Power of VRLA batteries are well suited to provide battery backup to any application long duration or outside plant application. The Reserve Power GFM /NDx/ FM & TT series batteries are available in top and front terminal designs.
At 26" wide, the NTR4X – Series Rack allows for up to 6 Strings (at 48v) in same footprint of any 23" relay rack. Providing up to 1,200 Ah in only 4.3 sq ft. It is the smallest footprint of any NEBS Rated rack in the U.S. Unlike other equipment racks, the NTR4X - Series Rack is completely accessible from the front
Carriers globally are challenged to find ways to harden their sites. Adding additional battery backup runtime is part of the answer. The Battery Side-Car allows carriers to add 2, 4, or up to 8 hours of runtime in the same pad footprint. No lease re-negotiations, it uses existing rectifiers for battery charging and includes remote battery monitoring